If you wish to set up various HP printer models, 123 hp com setup might be of great assistance. It cannot be easy to set up an HP printer on any device, whether a PC, laptop, or smartphone. You must download the correct driver for your HP printer to function correctly. Before downloading the drivers, you need to choose the correct printer model. At 123.hp.com/setup, you can get the correct technical support for all models of HP printers. They assist with driver download, installation, setup, and troubleshooting.
123.hp.com/setup printer support from the start to end
You may get step-by-step instructions from technical professionals at 123.hp.com/setup. If you’re a new user and wish to set up an HP printer, you must be completely familiar with the setup process. You may quickly finish the HP printer setup process with the help of 123.hp.com step-by-step instructions.
123.hp/setup Printer Guide
You can install and set up the new HP printer with the help of the HP Printer Guide. All of the HP printer categories, including HP Envy, Envy Pro, Officejet Pro, Officejet, HP Deskjet Plus, and Deskjet, are explained in the below post.
The first-time installation process for an HP printer is provided below.
- Take the HP printer out of the packaging and remove any plastic or other coverings.
- Carefully set the HP printer down on a flat table.
- You must place the printer close to a power source.
- Get the printer hooked up to the power outlet and switch it on.
- Connect your device with the HP printer using a USB cable.
- Open the cartridge door.
- Put the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Gather a stack of compatible paper and arrange it in a paper tray.
- Connect your devices to the network and install the HP printer driver.
- Do a test print to check if the printer is working well.
123 HP Com Setup Driver Download
- Open Google Chrome web browser.
- Visit the 123.hp.com driver page and look for the HP Printer software and driver files.
- Download the driver package that works with your PC’s operating system.
- To begin installing the driver, double-click the setup file.
- To finish the driver installation, follow the on-screen wizard’s instructions.
- Connect your HP printer and PC to your preferred method. You have the option of connecting by USB cable or going wireless.
- If you want to use a USB cable, connect your devices with a USB cable.
- If you want to print wirelessly, hook your printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Lastly, install the HP printer driver as directed by the 123.hp/setup manual.
Let’s go on to setting up your HP printer. Choose one of these two alternatives.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to your printer and the other to the computer.
- Proceed with the HP printer driver software installation by following the on-screen prompts.
- Switch on the wireless button on your HP Printer.
- The blue light will glow. Then, access the settings on your printer using the printer screen.
- In the settings, select the Wireless Setup option.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and enter the password when prompted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
To conclude, now you know how to connect an HP printer to your computer. Visit 123 hp com setup to find more information on HP Printer Troubleshooting.