Selling your old phone can be a great way to make some extra Money cash, but it’s not always easy to know how to go about it. In this blog, we’ll go through all the different options you have for selling your phone and give you tips for maximising the amount of money you get for it.
What to Do With the Money You Get From Selling an Old Phone
You’ve finally decided to sell your old phone. Congratulations! Not only are you making some extra money, but you’re also helping the environment by recycling your old device. But what should you do with the money you make from selling your phone?
Here are a few ideas:
- Use it as a down payment on a new phone.
- Put it towards your cell phone bill.
- Save it for a rainy day.
- Use it to buy a new case or accessories for your new phone.
- Donate it to a charity of your choice.
Whatever you decide to do with the money, we’re sure you’ll make good use of it!
Tips for securely selling the phone
Selling your old phone can be a hard task as you need to search for the right price for your product, advertise it and do all the research about what you are looking for. In this blog, you will get some tips on how to sell your old phone and make the process easier.
When you’re ready to get rid of your old phone, you want to make sure that you do it in a way that protects your personal information. Here are some tips for securely selling your old phone:
- Wipe the device clean. This includes removing any SIM cards or memory cards, and doing a factory reset. This will erase all of your personal data from the phone.
- Remove any physical accessories, such as cases or screen protectors.
- Take clear, well-lit photos of the phone from all angles. Include any visible wear and tear in the photos.
- Write up a description of the phone’s condition, including any relevant details about its age, storage capacity, etc.
- Choose a reputable marketplace or website to list your phone for sale on. Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before listing your phone.
- Set a reasonable price for your old phone, taking into account its age and condition.
- Once you’ve sold your old phone, be sure to delete any payment information (such as your credit card number) that you have stored on it.
There you have it!
Our guide on how to sell your old phone and what you can do with the money. We hope that this has been helpful in helping you figure out what to do with your old phone. Whether you decide to trade it in, sell it outright, or recycle it, we hope you get the most value for your old phone. To get cash for your old or used phone of all makes and models, visit Mobile Guru to sell your phone at the best deal!
Most operators will be happy to take out your old device for a small discount on your new phone. Probably a factor as to why they’re doing so poorly. You can make a lot of money by selling your old phone yourself, which can pay off for your new phone.
However, selling your old phone can be dangerous if you are not careful.
Your device includes a series of personal photos, contact information, and a series of personal attachments that you do not want to be shared with others. Most of the information is cloud-based, and you also want to make sure you have a backup of your data.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide to preparing your phone for sale online. We also list a number of sites that buyers can find.