Nowadays most of the peoples face accounting issue on a daily basis and they are find the solution for the best software who is able to rectify their problems So, they need to do one thing just QuickBooks tool hub download is the best solution to resolve any kinds of qb account related issues. QuickBooks accounting program provides all the essential features to the users that are essential for handling any business-related finance. The QuickBooks data save in the company file with a .qbw extension. These files are locally stored on the system, which makes access to the data easy. But sometimes, these company files get infected or damaged due to technical situations. In this situation, when you try to access the company file, you will face the QuickBooks error 6123, which shows damaged or corrupted company files. This error makes it hard for you to access the company file and performance. So to get rid of this error, we will walk through this blog. You also get the proper explanations for the error.
Why Do You Encounter QuickBooks Error 6123?
There can be many assumptions for the error. But the main reasons for the 6123 errors in QuickBooks are following below:
- When you encounter an error when the company file is corrupted or damaged.
- Sometimes, antivirus also causes error 6123 as it prevents your access to the company file.
- When your OS is not updated to the latest.
- At the time of constant crashes of the Windows.
- When you close the company file improperly, it also damages the file.
- Try to restore the data from the external or online storage.
When you get to know about the reasons, now, let’s fix the error.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123?
Resolving error 6123 is not difficult, but choosing the right option is. So to get your problem resolved, we present you with the QuickBooks Tool Hub program. It is capable of fixing a variety of QuickBooks errors and issues. To use the tool, download and install it with the following steps:
- Firstly, visit the QuickBooks website,
- Secondly, search for the QuickBooks Tool Hub’s latest version, 220.127.116.11.
- When you get the Tool Hub, click the Download button and save the file on the system.
- Now, go to the file location. If you can’t remember the location, search for it in the system’s Download folder or press the Ctrl+J keys from the same browser and get the file location.
- After that, right-click on the Quickbookstoolhub.exe file and choose the Run as an Administrator option.
- Next, click on the Run button from the Windows Security windows to initiate the installation.
- Later, follow the steps from the screen.
- Now, agree to the Software Agreement.
- When the installation ends, open the Tool Hub program.
After installing the Tool Hub, we will use the QuickBooks File Doctor with the given steps to fix the QuickBooks error 6123.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Click the Company File Issues tab.
- Now, click on the File Doctor tool. The tool will wait for 20 minutes.
- When the Tool opens, choose the company file from the drop-down.
- After that, click on Check My File.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, the File Doctor will repair the file.
- After the repair, open the QuickBooks and company file to check the error.
If the QuickBooks error 6123 still continues, you can contact the Experts for an immediate solution. Our Experts are available 24/7 and will provide you with advanced solutions to solve your concern. Thank You!