The first thing you need to do in order to solve an issue is figure out what the question is. It is imperative that each of the concerns that were brought up in this investigation be addressed. When analysing a question, you should think about if it is an argument, an opinion, a solution to the issue, or any mix of these things. Pay attention to the most important terms and phrases in the essay to have an understanding of what the examiner is looking for. If you want to know more, please visit http://essay.org/homework-help.
- Step 1: Answer is relevant to the question.
- Step 2: Answer all parts of the question.
- Step 3: Organise your essay logically, with clear progression using linking phrases.
- Step 4: Organise your essays into paragraphs.
- Step 5: Use less common vocabulary and spell it correctly.
Create a Strategy Out of Your Current Ideas
Before you start writing, jot down a few ideas for potential subjects to cover. Write down as many unique points of view as you can on the sheet of paper you have in front of you. In order to have a higher performance on an exam, the person taking the test has to prepare and organise their thoughts in a way that is appropriate for paraphrasing. Because you’ll already have a notion in your head of what the topic of the essay ought to be, your writing will be more effective and exact as a result.
Make it a priority to educate yourself on a broad variety of subjects by devoting some of your time to the endeavour.
IELTS tutorials is an institution that provides instruction for the IELTS exam. In order to aid students in becoming used to the format of the exam as well as the kind of questions that may be asked, the institution provides a variety of writing practise tests. Your ability to think creatively may be improved by increasing your vocabulary. If you read a newspaper on a consistent basis, you may potentially increase your vocabulary and stay current on the most recent events in your community. The International English Language Testing System is not for those who have never studied English before. Your article will have a greater impact if you react to the question in a manner that is logical and provides several instances.
keep IELTS Band 9 in mind as you do the following:
- Avoid making your IELTS Writing Task 2 off topic.
- Brainstorm and structure your essay.
- Develop strong paragraphs and varied sentences.
- Make good use of transitions and other word choices.
- Manage your time well.
- Practice with examples.
- Seek out feedback.
How do I Write an IELTS Essay?
- You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
- Write about the following topic:
- Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.
- Write at least 250 words.
IELTS BAND 9 ESSAYS
- Do you agree/disagree.
- Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
- Discuss the problems and possible solutions.
- Is this a positive or a negative developments.
Consider the things that occupy your thoughts right now.
When reading the subject of an essay, it is important to ask why, what, where, who, and how questions. You may help yourself concentrate your thoughts and come up with more innovative ideas by asking yourself the questions in this list.
Consider your own viewpoint carefully before settling on a choice.
It is important to communicate your thoughts and feelings in an essay if you want it to have any worth. Imagine that the prompt for the essay is a question that a close friend asked you, and then write the essay such that it reflects how you feel about the subject matter. Include relevant instances and events in your writing to really make it stand out from the crowd.