Sof sole fresh fogger is a quick-acting deodorizing spray that damages odors in shoe, gym bags, athletic gear, locker and other areas where tough smells linger. One spray fully eliminates odors and leaves behind a new scent without leaving a film or discoloring the item. The Sof Sole fresh fogger is equipped with nozzle that offers higher focus of the formula for complete-long-lasting coverage. Safe to use on all stuffs including leather, mesh, suede, and canvas. Bottle contains three ounces of smell-attacking spray.
- One spray get rid of odors and leaves behind a fresh scent
- Quick acting deodorizing spray odors in gym bags, shoes, locker and athletic gear
- Formula does not discolor or leave behind residue or film
- Equipped with a nozzle that offers a focus spray for long, full lasting coverage
- Safe on all materials, including leather, mesh, suede and canvas
The socks were smelly first, and after spraying them and shaking them a quite to let it do its magic, they were bearable. The orange smell surpressed the sweat, but it was still there. In this round, I will give this item a solid 7/10.
The sports bag, previously smelling like a week old wet towel, exactly smelled pretty best after the spray. Maybe it is a mixture of “wet-towel” smell and orange, but I actually loved sniffing that bag for a bit. This round get a 1/10 at my end.
The running shoes were pretty less smelly than the socks above, and it was probably the best amount of smell that this spray could overcome pretty much fully – guess that shoes are an excellent use case than socks. They smelled perfect and I would probably begin spraying them from time to time.