Everyone wants to develop a perfect live streaming video. But it needs to follow all the aspects to reach success. So, you can get the best quality and best response in the outcome. Moreover, the best live streaming services have a complete experience and knowledge about the process to make your live streaming perfect.
Still, wonder how to improve your live streaming quality?
So, 8 Steps that can be helpful in boosting the quality of your live streaming are as follows:
1. Invest in High-Quality Live Streaming Equipment
You can get a lot of features and elements with the top live streaming services. So, it is essential that you choose the best virtual event platform for your event. Moreover, you have to keep the best camera and audio & video system available for your virtual event. Additionally, it can help in boosting quality live streaming.
Do not worry about the money when you get the best quality. Moreover, you have to choose the best equipment as your live streaming audio & video quality will decide the time attendees will suspend at your event.
2. Optimize Your Live Encoder Settings
All the online streaming services require a video encoder. So, it can be helpful to convert all the live streaming videos to compatible formats. Moreover, you have to use the optimal settings of the encoder for live streaming at the best live streaming platform.
|Video Codec||H.264 (x264 may work)|
|Frame Rate||25 or 30|
|Keyframe Interval||2 secs (or 2x frame rate)|
|Encoding Bitrate||Constant (CBR)|
|Audio Bitrate||128 kbps|
|Audio Channels||2 (Stereo)|
|Audio Sample Rate||48 kHz (48,000 Hz)|
3. Use a Professional Live Streaming Platform
You can have various features and beneficial elements with the best live streaming service for events. Hence, here are some of the aspects that can be helpful to make your live streaming communication, networking, and engaging.
- Customizable Aspects
- Budget-Friendly Solutions
- Worldwide Content Reach
- Secure High Definition Work System
- Integrated 4G Solutions
- Multi-Bitrate Ip Encoding System
- Parallel Multiple Platform Streaming
- Real-Time Archiving
- Live Analytics
- Unlimited Streaming With Seamless Integration
- Live Real-Time Audience Interaction
- 24/7 Real-Time Customer Support
You can stream your event live without the hassle and delay with the top online streaming services.
4. Choose a Powerful CDN
You have to pick the right CDN in order to make your live streaming the best. Moreover, you may need to vet a potential CDN Provider. Hence, here are some of the metrics suggested by the Instagram live streaming services essential to watch.
- Look for the Last-mile, end-user DNS performance, and DNS response time
- Make sure CDN has great connect time, network connectivity, low latency, and no packet loss
- Analyze the wait time to reveal the severed or fetched content from the original server.
- No matter what the file size is, make sure the CDN throughput is higher than the origin
- Use traceroutes to monitor and ensure you are not mapped to the wrong place.
- Monitor the Cache Hit or Miss Ratio to analyze how often the CDN has to come to the origin.
- Know the time for purging a file from the edge
- Analyze the time for loading a file to the edge
- Note the time for activating the Cname
5. Use a Reliable Internet Connection
It is necessary to check the Internet connection for better live streaming. There is no role for video streaming services in such aspects. This metric has to be checked by you only. Hence, here are some tips to make your internet connection more reliable.
- Choose the correct placement for the router
- Buy a faster Internet plan
- Decrease stress and increase performance with a well-managed wifi
- Wifi can be unstable; so you can use the wired Ethernet connection instead
- Sit near the wifi router to get a clear signal.
- Free up the bandwidth by closing unnecessary web browsers and applications
- Remove the other devices from the network to decrease the network draw.
- Close all the unnecessary web browser
6. Enable Multi-Bitrate Streaming
Multi-bitrate streaming encodes a high-quality media file into multiple streams at diverse bitrates. Like 44–56 Mbps, 20 Mbps, 10 Mbps, 6.5 Mbps, etc. You can stream the various videos on various bitrates. Moreover, you can send a live stream out in multiple other qualities.
It will be helpful to detect the internet speed of the viewer automatically and adjust accordingly. Moreover, the quality of the video will depend on the viewer’s internet speed.
7. Choose the Optimal Resolution
Everyone wants the best video resolution in order to provide a crystal clear view of the video to the attendees. As per the Facebook live streaming services experts, the high resolution is not the best for live streaming. You need to conduct a bit of a trade-off to choose the perfect resolution.
It requires a clear image that can be sharable without being too big to transmit without lagging. Moreover, you can opt for the 1280 x 720 pixels (720p) or 1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p) just like the Youtube live streaming services professionals do. So, you have to know the best resolution for your live streaming video. It will help you choose the best one for your video.
8. Test Thoroughly
You must run a test before you start streaming. Moreover, LinkedIn live streaming services have a lot of features. So, you may need a proper guide to conduct a pre-steam test. Hence, here are some of the pointers to keep in mind.
Make sure everything looks correct by testing the video embeds on your website.
- Check the video quality at various bitrate levels for using multi-bitrate streaming. Moreover, make sure the different levels are available and viewable.
- Ensure the buffering is minimal while testing videos on both slow and fast internet connections
- Check the video player adaptation by conducting a test transitioning from fast to slow internet.
- Check whether equipment fails under load while doing some testing for encoders, cameras, and other live streaming equipment.
- Ensure everything works properly by testing your total workflow and making a test live stream and broadcast privately.
So, these are the various actionable steps that can be helpful to improve your live streaming quality.